Tuesday, October 2, 2007

About the dinner

Yea...thought i'll comment about the dinner cos I left it there last time.It was fun!tam and I blundered our way through the cake recipe mix but found out later that it was pretty accurate..and then we set the oven,like 2 hrs before dinner time so that our cake turns out as a cake and not something else:).the oven looked ancient but it worked out just fine.The chicken took a while,we mix the cornflour and coated the chicken after steaming it,then deep fried it,KFC-style.Vij did all the hard work,no!wait a min,I did a good beating up of the cake recipes.. and i'm really proud of my arm...:))..and we made some soup too,which turned out really oily,and my friends couldn't touch it,but I had quite a helping of that!And finally...voila!we ended up with a nice,decent dinner folllowed by a dance in tami's room.Tam was teaching some dance steps to vij,and I was busy taking a video of them,though I joined in some.On the whole,it was a fun night...
Lord,thank you for friends and good times.......

No comments: