Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Start...

Its been ages since i've updated my blog..and well..so many things have happened since then.I've gone back home from utraula,i'm married and now pregnant!Its such a big thing for me,major milestones in my life.I've experienced first hand being a wife(which i love),being a 'Mo'(which isn't as bad as its made out to be:)) and hopefully,becoming a mother,which i'm excited about.There's a part of me that's still the same,I still love laughing and eating out,but there's a whole lot of change too.Now I find myself worrying about the future,finances and things that can go wrong with pregnancy..there's a lot more worry,but more of comfort and friendship on the personal front..and i'm trying to procrastinate less from now on..ha ha...hopefully it'll all work out for the best!

No comments: